Monday, May 26, 2008

I Love to Watch Films

Sometimes I can be a big couch potato because I can watch film after film. I especially love horror films and constantly looking for something that will give me some good goosebumps. I have yet to find anything that will give me a good scream. I envy those who are easily frighten. It must be such a thrill to go watch a scary film at a theater and leave the place feeling satisfied.

Last night, I watched two films from the Masters of Horror series: Cigarette Burns and Fair Haired Child. They are both good, but still no goosebumps. You can find your own reviews on them if you're interested.

Today, I'm very happy that Lok treated me to the screening of Up the Yangtze. He has been dying to watch this ever since he heard about it on Democracy Now! The film is about the effect of building the Three Gorges Dam on the people who live there. You should watch it. It'll be good for you, no matter how much you're aware of the issue surrounding the Yangtze River.


Astronaut Ellison S. Onizuka Street

No comments: