Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A Week of Family Fun in Los Angeles

On Sunday evening, I said goodbye to my family: dad, PB (older sister) and A (brother-in-law), after a week of them visiting me for the first time in Los Angeles. They got along extremely well with L, who drove us everywhere on the weekend. (Thank You, L!) I did my share of driving on Wed.-Fri., since my work gave me some time off. The week was both fun and tiring because we did so much from morning until night. Hanging out with them made me realize how much I really miss being with my family. We crave the same food and speak words that can't always be translated to English. Both my dad and PB were especially excited about Thai Town, which we visited almost everyday to pick up more desserts for their trips back to the bay area. Here are a few pictures from last week:


Chinatown


Grand Central Market


Bradbury Building
Have you seen Blade Runner?


Caltrans District 7 Headquarters

No comments: