Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Enjoying the Olympics

Ever since the beginning of the Summer Olympics in China, I have been glued to the TV. I enjoy watching the swimming, synchronize diving, and gymnastics the most. I know, it's a lot of TV time, but I'm usually doing other things at the same time like answer e-mails, visit web sites, design work, etc. Once in a while, I'll get a phone call, so it's only normal to pick it up. Well, I think Lok caught me doing all of this twice recently when he got home and he thinks that it's all too much to be doing at the same time. But is it really?

So I picked up the phone b/c I wanted to talk to the caller. If I can tell that it's going to be a long call then of course I would turn the TV off, but at both of those times, they weren't. Then I muted the TV because I still wanted to know the score of whatever game that I was watching. The laptop is still on because I'm just not done using it. Is this really too much when you're home alone after a long day at work? What if I were to add that even though I'm doing all of this, dinner is usually cooked and all the dishes are clean? Should it make a difference?


Love the Bright Colors!
I took this image almost exactly one year ago. Can you guess what it is or where it was taken at? For more colorful images, check out This is Why We Dive.

No comments: