Saturday, August 9, 2008

The Search is Over

For a long time now until yesterday, I have been using Lok's old college computer desk. Why? Because the one that I want at Ikea is always sold out and I just never seem to be able to agree with the design + price of other ones.

Well, the search is over and thanks to Goodwill it was only $10! Luckily, I went to pick up Lok while he was waiting for his car oil change. We decided to go to the Goodwill that was across the street because I like thrift stores. As soon as I saw it, I knew that I had to have it. I even told Lok to stand next to it while I go pay. He got all like, "No one is going to get it. Don't worry." Well, he was probably right because people walk past good things all the times and they don't know it. It was actually $20 at first. I had something else that was 1/2 off and the cashier just ended up giving me 50% off for everything. Sweet!


Love the Drawers!

No comments: