Saturday, March 28, 2009

Office Experiment

One of my co-worker saw this magic show on TV, where a magician brings a frozen fly back to life, so he decided to see if he could do the same. Later, I found this fly in one of our ice trays (I know, ewww!) and told him that he was lucky because I just found a fly for his experiment. It turned out that he put it there, so I thought, why wait...let's see if it's true.

So he took out the fly and tried to warm it in his hands and fingers. That didn't work. He blew some air into his hands. That didn't work. Then I tried my own experiment and put a paper towel over a cup of hot water to see if the steam could heat up the fly. That didn't work. So yeah, if you have ever been curious, now you know. This is a myth. It does not work!


It's Alive!

No comments: