Sunday, January 25, 2009

What is Frogafish: random thoughts?

So someone recently asked me what my blog is about and there was no better way to describe it other than that this is the place where I share some of my thoughts, usually reflecting on my recent activities. I definitely don't share what I do each day and there's no rule to what I need to share here except that everything here is something that I don't mind sharing with the public. So yes, this blog is not me, it's simply a part of me...like all other blogs out there.

I met a lot of friendly and interesting people this weekend. Mingling is definitely something that I'm not good at, but I can do it when I have to. It helps when you look kinda friendly so people won't just walk away from you when they see you coming. I really appreciate those people who go out of their ways to make newcomers feel welcome to their groups of friends. Thanks!

Here are some long overdue pictures that I have been wanting to upload:


Would you like a cup of tea?
Rose Parade


Castledoor


Earl Greyhound


The Queen Mary
Free admission to CA residents for the month of January.