Monday, January 5, 2009

A Free Day

Did you know...Disneyland is free on your birthday? I didn't let this go to waste of course and went to California Adventure for the first time, yesterday. It's basically a smaller version of Disneyland, but with shorter lines and more space around you. There were definitely enough rides and attractions to keep you entertained for the entire day. So Yeah! I made the right choice.

Happy New Year by the way.

Top 5 rides:
Tower of Terror (Twice!)
The new Toy Story ride (What a hand sore.)
Soarin' Over California (Mmmm...the smell of oranges and the ocean.)
California Screaming (You have to ride this one at night, the view is amazing.)
and ...


The Orange Stinger
Reminds me of the playground where I used to played at when I was younger.

P.S. Thanks to everyone who wished me a happy birthday. It was fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Wileen! I'm glad you got to do something fun for your birthday, that's awesome! I've never gone to the California Adventure park...maybe I will this year too. =)

-Camille