Thursday, October 9, 2008

Tough Time

Lately, it seems like people have been dying left and right because of heart attacks around one of my co-worker. This morning, he dropped his car off at a dealership for some minor services. He just got back from there and shared that he found out that one of the service guy that he saw there today just dropped to the floor from a heart attack. All three people that my co-worker knows of who recently past away were 56 years old. Isn't that strange?

People have been going through a lot of tough time lately because of many things like the economy, relationships, jobs status, lack of supplies, weather, etc. Things have been difficult for me, too. But I know that there are many others out there, who are in worse situations than I am and I'm going to try to help anyone, especially my friends, when I can. I may offend someone who may not welcome my help, but I think that it's better to take risks to offer someone a hand than not do anything at all and just wonder. I've lost a part of me and in a way, I'm trying to be happy that because of such, I'll gain something new in myself that I have never experienced before.

On another thought, I tried Papa John's Pizza last night for the first time. I had The Works and spicy buffalo wings. Did you know that they don't do the whole "Take and Bake" thing anymore? I feel so ancient or maybe it's just about time that their marketing campaign needs to step it up a notch.


Spotted in Burbank, CA

No comments: