Saturday, September 20, 2008

Working Saturday

Today at 12:30 PM is when my very first working day on a Saturday will start (For this company, not in my entire life). It's not a new work schedule or anything (Yeah!). It's just for this weekend because there will be a big BIG meeting with a new potential client on Monday and it'll just be awesome if they fall madly in love with us. My boss is going to bring in lunch from Porto's, which will be awesome. Alright, I have to go now, but will continue this topic later.

...

It's now 2:26 AM. No, I didn't just get home from work. Anyways, I just wanted to share that I feel lucky that I'm one those people with a Mon.-Fri. work schedule...at least for now anyways. I know many people who work all the time and rarely take any vacation, so compared to them, one working Saturday is nothing. My first job out of college was 6 days per week and the schedule was insane (7:ooAM - 6PM). I can't imagine working like that now and I'm not even that old. And that's just the office hour, so it doesn't even include the time that I actually have to be there by or how much longer I have to stay afterward to close up the office. Ahh, I need sleep now. Good Night.


Work Parking Lot

No comments: