Friday, September 5, 2008

Don't Want This Cold

It sucks to have a cold. It started with a sore throat three mornings ago. Does it always start in the morning? Now it's full on with sneezing and stuffy nose. I hate this. I'm constantly going to the restroom because of all the water that I'm drinking. I'm probably secretly known as the "Bathroom Queen" by now. Some sites recommend drinking cold water to help the sore throat feel better, while others suggest warm water for when you have a cold. What to do...what to do. All I know is to have extra soft tissue paper ready and face lotion for my nose. Yesterday, I felt like my nose was going to fall off : ( My trash can that is usually empty is almost full with tissue paper. If it can look any better than it sounds, I would take a picture of it, but it doesn't. I'm glad that my work has tissue paper for us to use, but too bad that it's not the super soft kind that I like, so I had to bring a box from home.

On a brighter note, I'm going to see Nada Surf tomorrow at the Troubadour.

One of my co-worker is going to be in You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown. How exciting!


Me Familia
On a good day with good health.

No comments: