Sunday, December 14, 2008

I Love Magic!

Thanks to my magician co-worker, my work holiday party was at the Magic Castle this year. Everything about it from the food, magic shows to the architecture was awesome. As a guest, you must have dinner then you're free to walk around and watch any shows that available throughout the castle. We even got to meet Milt Larsen, who's the creator of the Magic Castle. Too bad that I can't show you any pictures of the inside, but maybe it's for the best so your own experience won't be ruined by them. For the big magic show, we got to see Ed Alonzo (The Misfit of Magic). Ahhh, magic.


Magic Bunnies
By the time the party ended, these lights and the fountain were actually turned off. Thanks to the connection, he got them turned on for me to take this picture. Yeah, best holiday party ever!

No comments: